A Hundred Indecisions

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Common Scents

So I'm headed to bed last night and as I enter our bedroom, I pass my husband who is getting ready for bed himself. An unexpected, yet not unfamiliar scent catches my attention as I give him a kiss in passing.
"What's that smell?" I ask. "Did you just put something scented on?"
"I just put some lotion on my feet," he responds.
"Which lotion did you use?"
"That stuff," he points to his bedside table.
"Which stuff?" I ask for clarification, as there are several containers on his table.
"The stuff in the green tube. Why are you asking?"
I pick up the tube in question and recognize the scent immediately.
"I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't lotion."
"Well, what was it?"
I started laughing...
"Hair product. The good news is, your feet will no longer be troubled by unruly curls or frizz."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home