A Hundred Indecisions

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The TomKat Crazy Train

OK, I just read this news story about the reported break up of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. I don't really care whether it's true or not. I normally don't even blog about celebrity news, but this line completely creeped me out:
"The report concludes by saying Cruise will buy Holmes a house nearby so she can visit their child whenever she wants and that the stars will have joint custody."
So that "SHE" can visit?!?!?! This would imply he's keeping primary custody. He, who rides the wacko-couch-jumping-vitamins-can-cure-depression-psychology-is-a-scam-scientology-is-the-true-answer crazy-train!??! I can not smack my forehead enough times to convey my disgust at this possibility. That he has spawned was bad enough... I'm going to go be sick now.

2 Comments:

  • The statement just goes to support the theory that the TomKat relationship is really just a business deal to support their struggling movie careers and reassert Tom's identity as a heterosexual.

    Isn't this what Michael Jackson did? Paid Debbie Rowe to be his "wife" and birth his children and then kicked her to the curb. We all know how well that all worked out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2006 11:36 AM  

  • I thought the same thing. The whole thing is wacko. I am so sick of him and over him. His comments about Brooke Sheilds really sealed the deal for me. I hope Katie never suffers from any sort of post-pregnancy blues, she will be SOL!

    By Blogger TL, at 2/28/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home