A Hundred Indecisions

Friday, February 04, 2005

Streamlined Thoughts

For over a year, I've toyed with several blogs. There was an abortive attempt at a weight loss blog, a pregnancy/baby blog that pretty much fell dormant way before I even had the excuse of being busy with a baby, and a writing blog that never made it past the conceptual stage.

Rather than trying to compartmentalize my life, I've decided to just let it be. Let it be the thousand different things that float through my head on any given day. Some days, I seem obsessed with food. Some days, it's all about my daughter and the wonderful and mundane new thing she has amazed me with that day. Some days, it's about feeling like I should be contributing something, anything, to the world at large.

So, this is it. This will be all of it. The good, the bad, the ugly underbelly of my life. Buckle up, keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times, and scream occassionally (because it irritates the people around you). Don't say I didn't warn you!

1 Comments:

  • Tacey-

    This whole computer world, blogs, chatrooms, the web is new to me, so I hope I'm doing this right. I love your blogs, and once again I love this one too. The whole thing about cutting your hair, don't give in. Cut your hair however you want. Go for the BIG hir of the 80s or something from HAIRSPRAY (If you choose either, send me a picture)for all I care. If your happy that's all that counts.

    Music has always been the saving grace at our house. It even works when they are older. If you are having a rough night and so are they, put in some Mozart, Beetoven, or Valvaldi, and all the issues seem to melt away. Music is great!

    Sounds like everyone is doing great, and Supermom Tacey has found a way to create her own time and thoughts.

    Kelly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/16/2005 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home