A Hundred Indecisions

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Earworms for mommies...

The main theme song to Sesame Street, the Elmo's World tune, and the Journey to Ernie ditty are all STUCK in my head... STUCK... along with that oldie, but goody "everybody sleeps..."

God help me if I start humming out loud here at work. It's not as if I don't already successfully embarrass myself in other, normal, adult ways at the office on a regular basis anyway...

So just ignore that repetetive dull thudding noise coming from my cubicle... I'm hoping that banging my head on the desk will eventually dislodge the Sesame Street soundtrack...

1 Comments:

  • OMG...it must be a Mommy thing...the songs that I sing all day long is hysterical. I seem to be regressing back to my childhood with the songs I sing to Sydney and we have not started the soundtracks yet. Sad thing I forget the words so I make things up. I hope to God I remember them when she starts reciting them at school, or she will tell them that "my Mommy sings them like this." Note to self, get correct words to childrens songs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2005 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home