A Hundred Indecisions

Monday, September 12, 2005

There's No Place Like Home...

...or KS to SK and back again.

This year our family spent the first nine days of September in my hubby's hometown. It was quite a trip. By car, it is 18 hours travel time (each way). Our nearly-one-year-old did AMAZINGLY well. We mostly visited with friends and family. Hubby & I attended a CFL game (specifically, the Labour Day classic - Go Riders!). My sister-in-law made me some very cool jewelry. We had an early celebration of my daughter's first birthday. I spent some quality time with my mother-in-law and we both got pedicures.

Mostly the trip was for my hubby though, to shake the dust off his roots and feel grounded again. And to show off our fabulous little girl. She was definitely the star of the show, for basically the duration of the trip!

Pictures from our Trip to SK

Now we're back. Our current residence happens to be in the metro area of my hometown. In a way, home means very different things to my husband and I. But in another very important way, I hope he'll agree that home is where the heart is, where our family is, where our daughter is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home